What is it about?
There are many types of training, but ours does not involve physical exercise in any way. It doesn’t normally involve a physical classroom either. The online courses we provide are mainly designed for organisations required to train their staff in Data Security & Protection for the NHS Toolkit. We also provide briefings for senior managers including Senior Information Risk Officers (SIROs) and Caldicott Guardians.
How can we help?
- Standard courses
- Regularly updated material
- Assessment tests that are refreshed at least annually
- Bulk or individual student registration packages
- Certificates for completion and/or passing
- Online access to marks for management
- Feedback to students if required
- Access to free public courses that complement ours and broaden the curriculum
We can also
- Customise courses
- Provide awareness materials
- Deliver briefings to your SIROs and Caldicott Guardians
- Convert in-house ‘PowerPoint’ presentations into online courses and quizzes – great for home workers
- Provide bespoke training on request
- Deliver tailored staff newsletters with tips, advice and your organisation’s messages