Our Company Exigia Ltd
We have in depth knowledge and experience of practical measures to improve and maintain your data protection and security compliance
Our clients and their needs don’t come ‘off the peg’ and neither do our solutions
We value long-term relationships over a rapid turnover
Above all we aim to solve problems and empower our clients to take practical steps to cut risk, streamline processes and boost knowledge and skills
… was founded in 2013, by an ex NHS Director
Our mission has always been to
- provide no nonsense, affordable information governance, data protection and other forms of business and technology advice, consultancy and support*
- deliver web services to our small and medium sized clients
- focus on the UK health, public, and charity sectors plus their business partners
- fill information governance, data protection and security skills gaps
- raise privacy, cyber security, information governance and data protection awareness, knowledge and standards
What we do
We provide bespoke packages of support for our clients, depending on their needs.
At our core, we are a consultancy specialising in Information Governance, a discipline which has its origin in the UK National Health Service.
There is no agreed dictionary definition of IG, but most practitioners would be happy with the working definition below. As we see it, IG embraces areas including privacy, data protection, cybersecurity and records management – exactly the areas we hope to assist our clients with.
As a by-product of our consultancy activities we have always relied heavily on IT and in particular web technologies. Early on, this synergy developed into a second area of activity – web hosting, development and management. Naturally we adopt high standards of security and privacy in our use of IT and the Web and see the two aspects of our business as complimentary.
While we don’t provide legal advice, we do provide sound, practical guidance to help our clients navigate an increasingly complex technical and regulatory environment.
For further details about what we do, see our Services page.
* Advice and information provided on this site does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, it is provided for general and practical purposes only