Accessibility Statement for Exigia.com
This accessibility statement applies to this website - https://exigia.com
Note: Parts of this statement may be out of date as the site has undergone a major update and changes are still being made.
Following retesting, this page will be updated and improved.
Last updated: 10 August 2022
This website is run by Exigia Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means using our Accessibility Toolbar, you should be able to:
- Increase or decrease font by over 300%
- Set greyscale
- Set negative contrast
- Set high contrast
- Set a light background
- Underline links
- Change to a readable font
- Link to sitemap / feedback / help pages
Our accessibility features include the ability to:
- Skip to content
- Add outline focus for focusable elements
- Remove the target attribute from links
- Add landmark roles to all links
- Customise style
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand and have been guided by AbilityNet who have advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams do not have captions
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
Phone: 0845 886 0505
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as we can.