Terms and conditions of use
These Terms and Conditions apply between you, the User of this website (including any sub-domains and associated websites (collectively hereinafter referred to as 'The Websites', 'Our Websites' or Its Websites'), unless expressly excluded by separate published Terms and Conditions), and Exigia Ltd. (The Company, 'we', 'us', 'our') which owns and operates The Websites. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other contract or contracts between you and Exigia Ltd.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of Our Websites.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using Our Websites immediately.
In these Terms and Conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses Our Websites and is not either (i) employed by Exigia Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Exigia Ltd. and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use Our Websites. By using Our Website sand agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. In these Terms and Conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users.
2. All Content included on The Websites, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Exigia Ltd., our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
3. By continuing to use The Websites you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without The Company's prior written permission.
4. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
5. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The Company.
6. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via Our Websites, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through Our Websites any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam.' You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto Our Websites.
7. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify The Company for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
8. You may not use Our Websites for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to Our Websites or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of The Websites;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of The Company.
9. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
10. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
11. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
12. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these Terms and Conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using Our Websites. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
13. When you register on Our Websites, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and must not be disclosed or shared with anyone.
14. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password and we may suspend your account.
Links to other websites
15. Our Websites may contain links to other websites. Unless expressly stated, these websites are not under the control of the Company or that of our affiliates.
16. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
17. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Websites does not imply any endorsement of the websites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
19. Online facilities, tools, services or information that The Company makes available through Its Websites (the Services) are provided ''as is" and on an "as available" basis. The Company gives no warranty that the Services will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, The Company provides no warranty (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Company is under no obligation to update information on Its Websites.
20. Whilst The Company uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that Its Websites are secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, it gives no warranty or guaranee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and of their computers.
19. The Company accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
21. The Company reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) Its Websites including, but not limited to, any products and/or Services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of The Websites unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
23. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Company accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
25. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
26. These Terms and Conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to Our Websites from the date of publication. Users should check the Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
28. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and Conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
29. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
31. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Exigia Ltd. is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8574507 whose registered address is 4th Floor, 18 St. Cross Street, London EC1N 8UN and it operates Its websites including exigia.com.
Please note that the registered address is for official mail only and not for routine business correspondence. The Company does not operate from or have a physical presence at the registered address.
Last updated: 22 July, 2020